I’m still working on this list and don’t expect to be done until I cock up my toes at age 100 or thereabouts.
1. Taking yourself too seriously.
2. Refusing to listen to feedback.
3. Giving up.
4. Going bathingsuit shopping in the dead of winter in a store with bad lighting and communal changing rooms.
(there is no picture here because we've all been there and tried to forget that)
5. Eating the last deviled egg on the buffet that’s beginning to brown.
6. Ignoring the little light shaped like an oil can on the dashboard.
7. Keeping score of slights and hurts.
8. Not apologizing.
9. Pretending to know what you’re doing all the time (I go with most of the time on this one)
10. Worrying about what other people think.
11. Quitting moving.
12. Letting clutter accumulate.
What are some of your best-avoided mistakes?